66FF66

Wednesday 10 September 2014

ESSAY OF STORY BEGINNING

Write a story beginning with "It was a warm night and I...."

       
           It was a warm night and I wide awake in my bedroom.The round moon and blinking stars looked very nice in the sky.There a cold wind was blowing outside.So,I opened the window to breath the fresh air.I also bursted with excitement and felt relieved,to see the yellowish moon and stars in the bluish sky while I was lying down on the bed which is near to the windows.

          A while later,I heard a scraping sound on the window sill.I opened my pair of eyes wide as I saw a black figure standing on it.I prefended to be asleep.The figure checked the cupboards and drawers.Finding nothing of value,he left the room as quiet as a mouse and went to the passageway.I was at sixes and sevens when he wanted to out from my room.Then,I decided to follow him.I took my brother's bat and crept which was placed beside my bed,soundlessly behind,keeping a distance away and not making a single sound.I kept an eye on his moves.

         The figure went into the study room.Peering from the open door,I saw him ransacked the drawers.I knew there was no money or valueble papers in the house.All of them were kept safely by my parents in bank lockers.So,I did not bother about that and I hid beside a cupboard while still clap eyes on him.He seriously was searching for something but he couldn't found that.He looked very hyper because he can't find anything precious.

          The burglar left the study and went into my parents' room.I crept as near as I could and I saw the man took out a long dagger and was about to stab my mother.Without a thought or a moment's hesitation,I ran towards him and hit him hard on the head and he fell down on the floor,unconsciously.Immediately,I thought want to alert my parents who were sleeping like sleeping beauties.

          The commotion woke up both my parents.Quickly,my father rang the police and within minutes,the police arrived.Then,they handcutted the burglar.The policeman praised of my braveness to hit the burglar.The burglar felt ashamed on his act and he realized his offense.Before his act,he should thinked first about the future.There were no chance to change everything had happened and he must get back the punishment of his react.

          Finally,we were safed from the horrible burglar and felt better after we knew that nothing was lost at home.Things returned to normal.I rejoined,"I shall never leave my window open,no matter how hot it is".Since that incident,I be on red alert and I also apologized to my parents.This is an infliction to myself.Until now the adverse events cannot be ignored by me.

4 comments: